Friday, November 5, 2010
Get ready, we've got gifts!
It's November which means that special gift day called Christmas is just around the corner. To say thank you to all our friends and readers, mami and I have some great giveaways coming up!
And its not just kids stuff like books and toys, its mami stuff too such as clothing, makeup and all those things that girls like.
Mami's first giveaway is already going on - you can win Lubatti Luxury Hand Cream, she has 3 to giveaway.
So make sure you are following the blog and stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Say hello to my sister, Little L!
It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I...
-
I've noticed that we have different kinds of shoes. When its hot outside, I wear shoes but can still see my toes! And when its cold I ha...
-
Thanks to HUGGIES (you know, they make nappies) mami won tickets to see the Winnie the Pooh film at Mickey Mouse's house on Monday (a...
-
Mami and daddy live by the four F’s. That’s family, fun, food and most importantly, free. If an activity or fun day out is not free or close...


Ooooh exciting!!
ReplyDeleteIt is! I love this time of year!!
ReplyDelete