Friday, May 14, 2010

Super busy week!

It's been so busy this week that I have not been able to sneak onto the computer and mami hasn't been around for me to grab her blackberry!

I am working on a new post for Sunday when I turn 16 months, so come back then.

But I want to thank everyone who has been reading the blog and leaving nice messages. I am working on re-designing the blog but its still a work in progress.

Mami is home today and we are spending time with my auntie FO visiting from New York. She let's me do whatever I want and she even let me climb on top of the coffee table when mami wasn't looking!

But when she did see me - oh! You should have seen her face, hahaha, classic mami.

Her eyes got really wide, and rushed up and said "Little M, ¡bájate de ahí!"\"Get down from there!" in a high pitched voice. Don't believe me? Here's proof - good one, huh? (Although she wasn't as impressed).

That is all for now, its nap time for me. 

See you Sunday when I post the 16 things I have discovered in the past 16 months.

¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...