Sunday, September 26, 2010

My first DOG SHOW!

Today was a rainy day. I think mami and daddy secretly like these days because then we can "just take it easy".

After a lazy morning of watching BabyTV, playing with daddy and helping him put the groceries in the fridge, mami announced we were going to a Dog Show.

A Dog Show? I thought What is that? Because I love dogs!

Now thats a big doggy! I didn't pet him

We got to our local park and guess what? Mami was right, there were doggies EVERYWHERE! I let go of daddy's hand and ran off chasing them.

There were so many I didn't know where to start. I kept speaking to them like they do but they didn't answer back. "Wow wow, woof woof" I would say, but nothing.


This one was my favourite. His nose was wet!

There were big fat ones, little ones, some doggies even had long hair! Now I love dogs, put I don't really like to touch them. Sometimes they jump on my face and it really scares me!

Mami touching the doggy too

But today I approached a doggy who looked very nice. At first we just stared at each other. But I got a good feeling from him, so I came a little closer. He put his nose near my hand and licked my fingers. It was slimmy and wet, and it tickled! Hehehe!


Hey don't worry, I won't bite!

He didn't scare me as much and mami helped me pet him. I clapped with happiness and the doggy just smelled me! I had just had a cheese sandwich for lunch so maybe he likes cheese too?


No bones about it, doggies are fun!

I went around and met most of the doggies. But then it started to rain and we headed back home.

Mami put the rain cover on my buggy, but I don't like to feel trapped, so I just stuck my head out for air! Mami still doesn't get that I would rather get wet than sit under the cover!


Why should I be stuck in there?

Nobody puts Little M under a plastic cover!

And the day wouldn't have been complete without a little poo. And it wasn't me this time! Both daddy and I stepped in some while we were there - pewww!





6 comments:

  1. Some brill pics - my little girl refuses to have rain cover on too - would rather get drenched - x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute do you look Little M in your buggy! You're a good looking chap :)

    Seems like you've had a lovely day looking a doggies with Mami and Daddy.

    Sweet dreams, Little M

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxi is terrified of dogs, we have no idea why as we love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I am not a dog person, but have started to like them more for Little M. However, NO chance of us getting one. No way!
    Jen - aww, sad that Maxi is scared. Little M is too, never gets too close, except for today. I was scared of them as a child.
    Lorraine - I struggle with the raincover all the time...arrrgggg, today he just popped his head out! haha...
    Becca - thanks my dear, he gets his good looks from my side of the fam. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a lovely afternoon! How would you like it if somebody put you in a big plastic wraper? I'm sure we would all be the same! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh a dog show! Our doggy loves cheese as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...