Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's me...a skeleton!

There’s been so much talk of Halloween over the past few weeks and finally the real day arrived!

On Saturday night I helped mami and papi carve our pumpkin. Papi cut the top and then mami and I pulled out all the gooey stuff from the inside, it was squishy in between my fingers!

Mami then turned off the lights and suddenly the pumpkin had light inside of it! Papi said it was now a “jack-o-lantern”. It was so cool!



Today I put on my bones costume that Clothing at Tesco sent us and mami taught me to say "trick or treat". I don't really know what it means, but when I said that mami put some candy in my bag.

Off to a party we went where we sang songs, ate more candy and everyone had costumes on! I think I am starting to get this Halloween business now.

Oh, and the best thing about my bones (skeleton costume as mami calls it) is that it lights up in the dark!!

Hope you had a spooktacular day!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Will y'all celebrate Dia de los Muertos or is that just a Mexican thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No Dia de los Muertos for us. I think it is just for a Mexican tradition. But it is All Saints Day...What did you do for the little guy?

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...