Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Not feeling so good





I didn't feel very well today.

After my milk, I threw up all over mami and daddy's bed.

Then after she cleaned it up and changed me,  I threw up on mami. 

After that, I got sick on the sofa.

Then once more on the side of the coffee table.

 
Watching Peppa Pig

Drinking a special juice the doctor gave me to make me feel better

Taking a little nap on the sofa

I know it breaks mami's heart to see me like this, but I think she secretly enjoys being able to hug me and kiss me and hold me close. 

What can I say, sometimes I just give in and let her take care of me.

So mami, enjoy it while you can, because I am hoping for a fast recovery!




7 comments:

  1. Awww..! I hope you feel better soon little M., and let me tell you that I cannot blame your mami for hug you and kiss you a lot, because even when you're sick you look so cute and hugable and kissable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The poor little mite! Get well soon Litte M *Big kisses*

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little M. Hope you get better real soon! Kisses & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, hope you feel better little M. I don't feel well at the moment and I'm really hoping I don't pass it to my little Leo - it's horrible when little ones are ill.

    I'm sure you will feel better soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little M , I hope you're feeling better soon!! There's pumpkins to be played with!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww bless you little munchkin... Hope you get better soon and I too like the hugs and cuddles from mine when they are not well, mummies are like that ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww poor u, hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...