Sunday, October 10, 2010

VLOG: Who nose?

Are you ready for this?

I was sitting in my crib early one morning, waiting for mami to come get me.  I was playing with some toys and just poking around. I started touching my face, then I licked my fingers and then I touched my nose. I  had learned about my nose at nursery. Suddenly one of my fingers went into my nose! What?!

Yes! Did you know you have two holes on your nose? I couldn't believe it! I put my other finger into my other nose hole and it fit perfectly.

I called out to mami, and when she came in I surprised her with my new discovery. She just looked down at me and laughed. "Ay, Little M. Don't put your fingers in your nose"  and called daddy in to see.

I just started laughing and kept touching the holes in my nose. Mami and daddy's faces were so funny that I kept doing it just to get a reaction. Well, see for yourself! (mami doesn't know how to edit videos so you don't have to watch all 3 minutes)




Then I noticed that they had holes too! So naturally I put my finger into daddy's nose. I started laughing but daddy moved his face away. Oh, he ruined the fun!

This has been my best discovery yet (well, the first was finding out I was a boy) so I thought I would share this video with you. I don't know what all the fuss is about, its so much fun!


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love it! What a gorgeous little giggle - I couldn't help laughing at his laugh!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another one Noelie discovered recently. SHe loves it especially after dinner for some reason! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. que tentado de la risa que estabaaa... es muy bello.. me lo como a besos!!!! y la risa.. o sea, no puedo de lo contagiosa y comica que es.. Besitos Little M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has a wonderful giggle! Remember when my youngest first discovered her nose just after her 1st birthday and we couldn't help but laugh and we've never looked back...she still finds it soooooooo funny at 18 months...not quite as funny as puttin g her hands inside her nappy though!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when they discover little things about their bodies and other peoples. Its all so innocent and amusing and when they get older they cant stop asking questions about the body - you have to be prepared for that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...