Friday, November 26, 2010

GLEE mama!

Nothing makes mami happier than GLEE! (Actually I can't blame her, the songs are pretty good)

I'm a Glee Mama!




She has been anxiously waiting the return of the show to the UK, and this past weekend she went to a Glee party hosted by Pringles for the launch of the Glee DVD.

Mami got to dress up as a geek, sing songs and then perform a dance number for Eliza Doolittle! Not sure how impressed she was, but mami had fun.

Daddy and I were at home playing when mami called. I thought something was wrong because all I could hear was shrieking through the phone "I won, I won, I won!" She kept yelling. Daddy asked, "Won what? Tell me!"

"I won 2 tickets to Los Angeles to meet the cast of Glee! Yeahhhhhhh!"

Our friend Rebecca over at twobecomefour made this lovely badge for us. Mami wants to let everyone know how much she loves GLEE. And if you love it just as much, go ahead and take our badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...