Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Little picker

Ever since I discovered I have holes in my nose, the fun hasn't stopped. I mean, I can stick my fingers in my nose any time any place.

When I'm watching TV, in bed, in the bath, in my buggy, at my Christmas concert (the songs weren't that great anyway) and for our Christmas photo at our friend's house.

Mami and papi make a weird face every time I put my finger up there and are always moving my hand away. I don't know what the big deal is. And yes, sometimes I eat what I find, there is a lot in there!

But what really makes me scream is when mami takes a tissue and wipes my nose. I mean, COME ON! She comes out of nowhere, then pinches my nose and it hurts.

I have become smart to all this and started wiping my own nose when I see her approaching. At least then I buy some time and can get away quicker.

I don't know what the big deal is. Everyone acts like they don't pick their nose, yeah right.

I really hope that one of mami's resolutions for the New Year is to loosen up. I could use a little freedom; I'm almost 2 you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...