Sunday, December 26, 2010

Now I get it!

So Christmas finally arrived!

Now it all makes sense to me. The tree, the lights, the candles, the food and of course, the presents!

There was a lot going on, but the highlight of the night was getting my very own tool bench! Wow! Now I can help papi repair things around the house.



There were other gifts for me and mami and papi had some too.

But the best part of this Christmas was when mami turned on the computer and I got to SEE and TALK to abuelita, tio Tomas, tia Denise, my Great-Oma and Opa in Chile, AND my grandma Barbara, grandpa Bill and my uncles Brad and Jeff with Skype.

They all live very far away and we don't get to see them very often.

I even saw Duke, my tio's dog he's really big and I miss playing with him.

I could see how happy mami was that we got to see them all, she said that this was "a wonderful Christmas". She was a little sad earlier in the day, but that cheered her right up!

As for me, I've been busy hammering anything I can get my hands on around the house and making sure my tool bench is in order.




Hope you had a great Christmas too. Can't wait for the next one!


1 comment:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...