Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You cheered us up!

Some days are harder than others, you know the pressure of going to nursery, having to play all day, sing the loudest, dance the best. You get the idea.

And for mami too, being tired, having lots of work and all those grown up problems she seems to talk about.

But then the smallest gestures of kindness from others can cheer you right up!

1st thing that cheered us up

A few days before turning two, I got a card from "a fan". Yes, really that's how she signed the card. Well, I know her, she's Diane, mami's friend, a Style and Arbonne consultant, but still it made us laugh. She sent me card wishing me a happy birthday, now how cool is that?

Thank you Diane you really cheered me up!

2nd thing that cheered us up

Antonella from Living Abroad always stops by my blog to say hi and to see what mami and I are up to. She also knew it was my birthday and a few days later I got some very special gifts from her.

Antonella, you really cheered mami and me up and we are so grateful that you thought of us. We hope we can meet you in person some day.

Besos!

3rd thing that cheered us up

After losing the tops to mami's swiggies, you know, the water bottles that strap to your wrists, Louise from Swiggies UK not only sent her a new pair, but I got my very own kid sized swiggies! Hers are purple and mine are green.


Very, very cool!

4th thing that cheered us up

In one day we received a big box with yummy cupcakes and special honey from Rowse Honey AND a pint glass from Make Mine Milk to take the milk challenge. I tell you, the fastest way to a bloggers heart really is through their tummies.

Thanks for thinking of us!

5th thing that cheered mami up

However, the second way to mami's heart is through makeup and "girl things". So when the nice people at Montagne Jeunesse sent mami a love day, or "Valentine's" day package with a few goodies, including some fruit tasting lip gloss mami was beaming with happiness (and fruitiness).

Thanks for cheering her up - she needed a pick me up.

And the final thing that REALLY cheered us up

Now this one really took us by surprise, the girls at Azaria PR sent mami and I...wait for it...a Bloggy Brilliant Award in the form of a cookie! Not only do they like my blog but I can eat my award too! It really doesn't get any better than this.

But before I eat it, I took a picture to remember it.

That's me with my cookie award!

I hope it tastes as good as it looks. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the team at Azaria for thinking of mami and me.

You most certainly cheered us right up.

I'm off to take a nap now, but I'll be back soon!

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! FVery glas that all these lovely things cheered you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Glad all these lovely things cheered you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo cute!! Glad all these lovely things cheered you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a nice post and congratulations on your cookie award little M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Little M that certainly is what you would call a good week. Congratulations on your award

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! - Happy to know I helped to brighten your day gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola guapo! Thanks for your thanks. Great your enjoying your treats. Hope to meet you soon too. Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww!! Glad they made you happy!! Those rowse cupcakes were amazing!! Didnt last very long in this house!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well this post gave me a lift and so did my win last week. I'm very excited about my Glee box set, can't wait until it arrives. Thanks again you guys x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...