Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Marathon mami!





Mami did it! 

She ran the London marathon along with fellow blogger Mirka for the Nestle Pure Life team and made it in one piece. No blisters or bleeding. Just a smile on her face.

I wasn't there to see her run because papi said it would be too crowded and very hot. Point taken,  I don't do well in the heat. 

"AMAZING!" she shouted when she got home. She could barely move but she looked so happy.  

"I feel like a superstar, I would do it all over again, pain and all!" she said hugging papi. 

"I couldn't have done this without you you know. Thank you for training with me. I love you" 

Then, they kissed. On the mouth. Ewwwwwww!

Anyway, who better than to tell you about it but mami. That's right, she vlogged along the way, so check out her videos!

Re-live the marathon!

Click to watch videos




I hope one day I can run like mami and papi. 
I wonder how long I have to train for?

4 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to your Mami! What a fantastic achievement xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, what a fab feeling to have completed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "They kissed on the mouth ewww" LOVE IT! LOL!
    You and Mirka are blinking brave and bloody inspiring to have done that! WELL DONE! So proud for you both! Fingers crossed next year I'll give it a bash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for that mega run - not sure what it would feel like but seems an enormous challenge so well done! xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...