Monday, April 11, 2011

Winne the Pooh on the BIG screen

Winne the Pooh movie poster

Yesterday we got up early and took the choo-choo train to Leicester Square in Central London.

I was invited by Proctor and Gamble, along with Fairy Non Bio and Fabric Softener and Disney to see the premier of the new Winnie the Pooh on a very very VERY large TV screen. Mami said we were going to the "movies".

Once we got there I got to ride moving stairs. I was nervous at first, but I held papi's hand as the stairs moved upwards and then we were on another floor.


Eating a bag of popcorn

The room was dark with lots and lots of chairs. We sat and mami opened up a bag of some sort of snack, I took a bite and it make a cracking sound in my mouth...mami looked at me and said "that's popcorn".

Papi didn't want me to have any because he was worried I was going to choke. But I wanted to show him that I could eat it and I made sure to chew them very carefully - I was so careful I ate the entire bag.

I couldn't believe how big Winnie the Pooh looked on this screen! It was sooooo cool!

The movie was lots of fun and even mami and papi were laughing - I can't blame them, Tigger was really  funny and Piglet and Rabbit were really silly, especially when they were looking for Eyore's tail.

This movie will be out for everyone to see in the summertime. Don't forget to add it to your list!

I am so happy I was able to see it first, especially with both mami and papi there with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...