Friday, May 6, 2011

Week-end a la mer!

A few weeks ago I went to the beach for the first time. I jumped up and down in the waves and I played in the sand all day long!

It was definitely a "week-end a la mer" as the French say!

We have also been working with Nicole from Half-Pint Chic. She started an exclusive members only club selling designer children's and babies clothes at a fraction of the original price.

They only deal with the brands directly so they can guarantee that everything they sell is 100% authentic.

As you may have guessed, the latest sale on at the moment is the from the French fashion label Week-end a la mer. They have a lot of nautical themed clothing and lots and lots of stripes!

Check out my blue and white striped hoodie and my blue trousers with flags on them.

Willy Trousers £12 originally £26.99
Julio Jacket Striped hoodie £12.99 originally £28.99


See the flags on my back pocket and the fishes on  the hoodie?


This specific sales ends tomorrow, Saturday the 7th of May at 10am. But there are exclusive sales on every week. All you have to do is register to become a  member in order to view the products and purchase from them.

Signing up is super easy!

I was also sent the light blue Optimist rain coat with sailboats on the back - papi loves that!

He likes anything to do with boats and sailing.


Optimist Rain Jacket £14.99 originally £33.00

Once you have signed up, each week Half-Pint Chic will send you an email highlighting the brand on offer and the start and close times of the sale.

All you need to do is log on and browse. If you find something you like they will ship it to you within 10 days.

So go over have a look and at the very least sign up to see what great offer comes your way or follow Nicole on twitter @halfpintchic

Now if I could just get back to the beach. The sandbox at the park is just not doing it for me!

1 comment:

  1. That's for the great tip! I've just registered with them and there are so many gorgeous things that would really look great on the Little Man :-D!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...