Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Love London lunchbox from DotComGiftShop

Who doesn't love a lunchbox? And who doesn't love London?

I don't go to school yet like the big kids, but that doesn't mean I have to miss out on all the fun. Even mami packs her lunch or some snacks when we go out.

But if you are looking for a lunchbox for back to school or just to have around, check out this one that DotComGiftShop sent me - despite mami claiming it for herself!

And since we love London so much, mami is even buying a few more as gifts for when we go to the US. I am pretty sure they will be a hit!



Each one is priced at £4.95 and you can get this one, or the Circus Parade, Spaceboy or the Dolly Girl.

DotComGiftShop have really lovely and "nicely" priced items as mami says. Have a look around, guaranteed you will find something you love.

We always do!


2 comments:

  1. I have just bought some mini milk bottles, can not wait for them to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love their stuff - so cute! And remember they sent us a mug after CyberMummy 2010?

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...