Sunday, December 11, 2011

First EVER pictures taken by ME

I've never taken a picture before. 

I'm usually the one with a camera pointing AT me. Mami and papi snap away any chance they get. 

When I do play with mami's phone it's to LOOK at the pictures she has taken of us.

But this weekend mami taught me how to do it myself!

First I hold the phone with one hand, then I look at what I want to take a picture of on the phone screen, then I just press the camera logo at the bottom and BOOM we've got the picture.

So easy!

Here are a few of the shots I took:

Then mami helped with this one, but I pressed the button

I managed to hold the phone steady a little bit! That's mami! Pretty good, right?


I was trying to get a picture of the tree

How do you like them?

 I think I should be the one taking pictures for this blog from now on. As a matter of fact, I am going to add a camera to my Christmas list. 

Watch out mami, you've got some competition coming your way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...