Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quality time = BEST TIME!

Oh SNAP! This has got to be one of my favourite pictures from this past week. 

After being indoors for a few days and not getting out much, we took a looooooong walk in woods to get some fresh air. After pulling me in the wagon for most of the way, I got out and walked with papi. 




Mami was further back and I wanted to make sure she wasn't lost or left behind so I turned to check on her. Right then, I smiled at her and yelled out "COME HERE MAMI!" and she snapped this picture. 

She then caught up with us and we walked along the path until we reached the river. There we threw stones into the water and had the sandwiches she had made for us. We even pretended to make a fire...I chopped the wood and she lit the matches. 

It was such a happy day. I really really really REALLY love my mami and papi. There is no better feeling than when the three of us are together. 

It's written all over my face...can you tell?!

Have a happy Wednesday and remember Quality Time = BEST TIME!



We linked up at and then, she snapped...

and then, she {snapped}
And with deb duty photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...