Monday, January 9, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 3

How is everyone doing?!

Been busy here. Mami over at her new blog and me playing and playing and more playing! I love the big playground we have nearby and going to story time at the library. Everyday I get up in the morning and walk over to mami's side of the bed and shout in her face "Mami get up! I want to go to playground ahora!"

I don't think she likes it when I do that, but it wakes her up every time.

So for this week's Trendy Toddler Tuesday I wanted to show you my best playground gear.


Koala Kids blue and white trainers from Babies R Us
Fleece bottoms that are lined on the inside to keep me warm from Walmart
Gap hooded sweatshirt with a sailboat print (can't see) and rope to hold buttons
Weekend a la Mer rain jacket (llined on inside) that we got to review in London for Half-Pint Chic

Easy to climb around in, and I am really liking the fleece bottoms because they aren't so tight around my tummy like my jeans are. I think mami has forgotten that I am growing because she hasn't bought me any new trousers in a while *hint, hint*


Now your turn!

1. Link up your trendy post or shot from the past week (can also be an older post) in the linky tool box below
2. Leave a comment describing your post or just say hello!
3. Leave your twitter name if you have one so we can @ you when mami tweets this week
4. Make sure you link back to us or use our badge on your site/post and we will do our best to tell everyone about you!

Photobucket
Grab the button,

show your style and link to us!




That's it!

Remember, when we get over 10 entries (to make it fair), we will select the Top Three Trendiest Toddlers and feature you the following week.

Mami is very good at promoting, so beside featuring you here, she will also pin your images to Pinterest, and Tweet them. If you entered last week, you have already been featured on Pinterest. We want to make it worth your while too.

We can't wait to see what you show us!

Today on Very Busy Mamá Blog: Running in Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...