Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hey, a very late Trendy Toddler Tuesday Week 10

Hi everyone, so sorry about Trendy Toddler Tuesday. As you may have seen it's been a bit quiet here and at mami's blog just because we have lots going on and sometimes things happen and there isn't any time to sit at the computer.

If you did a Trendy Toddler Tuesday for this week, just tweet mami @verybusymama and she will share it on our Facebook page and RT it. That way we can stop by and see what you have been stylin'!

Also, we may do it once a month just so that we never forget again. What do you think?

Thanks for joining us - we promise to get our "acts together" as mami says. There have been too many changes in our lives and I think it has sort of caught up to us.

We love this blog and we will keep posting fun and interesting this, just bear with us, okay?

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...