Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 8

Sorry for being so late! Mami isn't feeling very good and when she doesn't remind me to blog I sometimes forget.

Oh, and HAPPY LOVE DAY everyone! I had a party to go to but mami just couldn't get out of bed this morning. Papi took care of me, then after lunch she took me to get a haircut.

My tía Denise said I was starting to look like Justin Bieber, but I shouted out "No Justin Bieber!! I'm LITTLE M!" and after that they left me alone.

So this week, I'm showing off my new cut, still sort of long but not as long as before! Mami told the lady "no military cut". Yes ma'am she said and I sat very having my lollipop.


So there you have it, my new cut. I think I look the same, but now you can see my ears!

Now your turn! Show off your look...

1. Display our badge on your post or blog (or link back to us)

Photobucket
Grab the button,

show your style and link to us!



2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also pin your images to Pinterest

As always thanks for joining in!

**And if you have seen mami's new blog Very Busy Mamá, can you vote for her please? 

She is trying to make the Top 25 Fashion & Beauty blogs on Circle of Moms. 

Just click here and vote! No sign ins, promise!**






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...