Monday, March 19, 2012

Getting messy making MUD PIES!

* Trendy Toddler Tuesday is on at Very Busy Mamá*

It's been so sunny here. I'm not used to having lots of sun all of the time. In London we bright days, but never this much. Phewwww! I'm hot, I keep asking mami to put on "air cold" in the car. None of this window down business.

Anyway, last week I went over to my friend Trey's house. His mami is TC from The Mommies Made Me Do It  (they ALWAYS do fun things!) and we planted flowers, dug up some worms, ran through the sprinklers and had TWO ice creams. I wore my swimming trunks, hat and I was ready to go!


Mami let me get as muddy, sticky and dirty as I wanted. Good thing because I was going to do it anyway. At the very end, and this is the BEST part of the day, we made MUD PIES!


Trey's mami let us put real glitter and sprinkles on them and then we even put five candles. We were going to pretend it was mami's birthday.

We lit them and even sang! But then mami said she was going to eat a piece and before she put a piece of mud in her mouth I said, "No mami. That's not chocolate. That's MUD!"


Good thing I told her, otherwise it would have been yucky.

What fun and messy activities have you done recently?


Joining in with:

Weekly Kids Co-Op at The Nurture Store 
 Outdoor Play Link Up at Learning for Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...