Monday, March 26, 2012

Rainy day walk in the woods

We've been at grandma and grandpa's house for a week and we have had lots of sun every day!

We even went to the beach it was the hot. Mami says it's very early for us to be at the beach, but we've been enjoying it! Mami even buried me in the sand!

Today though, the clouds came out and when I woke up I peeked out the window and it was RAINING! And not just a little bit. Nope. I was so much I couldn't really see clear. I wanted to go play outside, but papi said we would wait until later to jump in the puddles.

And that's just what we did. It took long enough, but we finally headed out for walk in the woods. All of us had our boots and I made to sure to stomp in every muddy puddle that I could find.

Pudding jumping!
We saw lots of insects, like ants, dragon flies, spiders and I even found a snail but I accidentally let go of him and he fell in the water.

I hope Mr Snail is okay and that he was able to swim back to shore.

Looking for insects!

I also saw a baby pine tree that papi said will grow to be big and tall and have lots of pine cones and right next to it was a huge ANT hill. There were tiny ants everywhere! I asked mami to "get ant mami" but she said "Noooooo, Little M. I'm not touching the ants!" and we both stepped back and watch them crawl on our boots. 


I don't know about you, but I love family walks and spending time alone with mami and papi. Papi is going to start his new job soon and that means he will go to the office everyday like he used to in London. 

I am going to miss him very, very, very, very much, but mami and I will be waiting for him when he gets home at night.

What do you like to do with your family?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...