Monday, March 5, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday Week 11: Bring on Spring!

Mami and I are still planning some changes to this blog, that's why it's been quiet here for some time. But don't worry, we are still out and having fun!

We noticed that we miscounted our Trendy Toddler posts - but I've gone back and fixed those. Anyway, this weekend we we were out again exploring in Washington, DC and we ventured into Maryland and went to Great Falls. I actually saw a waterfall...it was so cool!

Sunday we went shopping, but this time it was for me! I picked up a pair of cool shades that look just like mami's...well, the one's I broke back in London (I remember because mami kind of cried when she found them on the floor, oops!) We also got short trousers. I thought they were baby pants, but mami said they were for "the summer". Then papi suggested a few polos that look just like his.

We got everything on "mega sale" as mami said from The Children's Place. I don't think I have ever been in there and mami said she couldn't believe she had not shopped there before.

Bring on Spring!

My new shades

Stripes!
Bright polos

Skull design shorts

Their motto is Big Fashion, Little Prices

Each of the shirts were $7 and the shorts $13

But it doesn't end there! Mami wants to go back to get this blazer:

Can I wear this to the playground?
And these boat shoes...

I'm going to end up looking like my tata, tío Tomás and papi all at once!

So what will you be wearing this spring? SHOW US!



1. Display our badge on your post or blog (or link back to us)


Photobucket
Grab the button,

show your style and link to us!




2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also pin your images to Pinterest if they are good quality and share on Facebook

And of course, gracias for joining in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...