Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's me, Little M blogging for mummy


Hi there! 


As I mentioned, my mummy or mami as I call her,  is very busy and never seems to get around to blogging.

Since turning 1 in January, my days have changed too. Mummy went back to work part-time and on those days I go and play with my friends at nursery. At first mummy was overwhelmed and I even heard her cry at times. Now she and I are both happy - and on my days off from nursery, I've decided to help mummy out and blog on her behalf.

You see, I have been hearing for months about "blogging". My vocabulary has been limited for the past year or so, but slowly more and more words have become more clear to me.

 Once I found out what all this blogging was about, I paid special attention to daddy on the computer and here I am now! Mummy and I spend a lot of time together, and she talks to me about her days when giving me a bath and putting me to bed.

I'm new at this, but keep coming back as I promise to give you updates on my mummy and her adventures.

Believe me, she always has a story to tell - she's funny too! We always enjoy a good laugh together.

All for now,

Little M for mummy (that's me on the blackberry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...