Sunday, April 25, 2010

Speak softly and carry a big stick

Speak softly and carry a big stick 
(US President Teddy Roosevelt)

Yep, that's exactly what I did!

There I am running away from mummy and daddy after I found the biggest stick ever! They got a good laugh out of seeing me run around - but later mummy was afraid to come near me, so she sent daddy to get me when it was time to go home.

I could see daddy approaching with caution, so I scared him a bit and waved the stick around. He jumped back and I just laughed out loud and ran off. Sadly though, daddy caught up to me and before I knew it, he had the stick in his hand. I let him know he couldn't just sneak up on me, but when he put me on his shoulders I thought I may as well make amends. Besides, it was dinner time and I was hungry!

Eventually mummy motioned to daddy to get rid of the stick. As if I didn't notice that one, but I pretended not to see just so mummy didn't feel bad.

I admit, I gave them a bit of a hard time - but I think they secretly love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...