Sunday, June 20, 2010

I love you daddy!

Remember on Friday when I painted with mami?
We took my best artwork and made a sailboat for daddy!


I love daddy everyday, but mami said today was an "extra special day".

So this morning I mami and I sang "I love you, I love you, I youuuuuu!" to daddy at the foot of the bed. He woke up smiling and I jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss.

Daddy holding me when I was only 1 month old!

 
Here are just a few reasons why I love my daddy every single day:

  • He takes me to the park on Saturday mornings and lets me pick up anything I want!
  • He makes me yummy dinners and remembers that I do not like pasta.
  • The view from his shoulders is much better than the view from mami's shoulders!
  • No need to sing or dance with daddy - he appreciates silence like I do.
  • When he works from home he picks me up a little bit earlier from nursery to spend more time with me.
  • Gives me cake and cookies even after mami has asked him not to.
  • He let me help him build the table with my tools.
  • Even though he is not the best at speaking Spanish, he still tries to teach me words!
  • He is the best at cuddling when I don't feel well
  • But most importantly he makes mami very happy - and he kisses her a lot too! 


Best view of all!

I have many more reasons why I love daddy, but its bed time and mami is coming to pull me off the computer so I have to cut it short. I'll write more this week.

I hope all daddies out there had a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Excelente! que tierno! jajaja...
    un beso grande, esta excelente el blog; y Matias increible!

    muchos besos

    ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fathers day! Many blessings! Que chuleria poder contar con un papá asi Little M! Apuesto a que Mamá ama a papá así de mucho tambien! Gracias por compartir tan lindas fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Your boat came our brilliantly!!

    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana - gracias por pasar a saludar!

    Mama y Papa - gracias por tus comentarios. Ojala que tambien hayan pasado un lindo dia del padre.

    Maggy - its good huh? Mami just needs good ideas then she can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maria for coming back to Red Ted Art and linking up to our Kids Get Crafty party!!! So pleased you made these!

    Do you guys still play with yours or has it died? We managed to still have one!!!

    See you again soon (that is hint to get crafty more!!)

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...