Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mami and me days

Mami and Me Days

This week was a really sunny week and that means I get to spend more time at the paddling pool and my personal favourite, the sandbox! Mami goes to the office 3 days a week but on Wednesdays and Fridays we get to be together.

We take naps, play games, and while I am busy running around she does some laundry and cleans up after me in the kitchen. I don't really help out, but I do like to watch her vacuum! 

These are some of my favourite moments from this weeks "mami and me days":

I got to play with play-doh. And when mami wasn't looking I even got a little taste!



I finally got to use a fork - and I'm pretty good for a beginner!



Mami always lets me get dirty - and I appreciate that very much!
(I think she's just given up trying to hold me back)


I finally gave in and let mami hold my hand. Normally I don't like to be restricted, but lately I figured I might as well be nice.



After weeks of daddy hinting that I need a haircut, mami finally declared that she loves my curls too much and won't be cutting them any time soon.
 Mami 1 - Daddy 0



Nothing like a stroll with my feet propped up. I just love the sun!



And to top it all off, I love taking a nap in my buggy after a long day out in the sun


Hope that all of mamis out there are enjoying the good weather and making the most of it. What was the highlight of your week?





4 comments:

  1. Dont lose the curls, there is plenty of time for hair cuts and convention

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! Thank you for your get well wishes. It still hurts, but I am getting around now. Have a great weekend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the curls too! sorry bryan in democracy mayority wins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cuteness! I miss my son's baby curls.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...