Monday, June 7, 2010

Festival time!


No wellies, mud or tents required for this festival! Erica at Little Mummy has organised The Great British Blog Festival in order to celebrate and get everyone talking about all things blogging!


I love festivals and blogging so I was happy to contribute a guest post. I wrote on the topic of being a new (and very young) blogger and the discoveries you make on a daily basis. Remember, I'm new at this! You will be able to read all about my day to day adventures this week over at Me the Man and the Baby.


As you know, I blog for mami and I am constantly trying to improve and looking to you mamas for support and advice. 

Today is the first day so please go and check out all the wonderful posts at:
Englishmum.com
Cafebebe.co.uk
Littlemumpreneur.com

I’ll let you know as soon as mine is up!

Little M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...