Thursday, June 24, 2010

My busy world

Mami's My Busy World

I really should rename this blog My Busy World. I’m fed of everyone thinking that a toddlers life all fun and games. Take it from me, a tots work is never done!

Yesterday mami and I took a car to a photo shoot for Pregnancy and Birth Magazine (more on that later) .What’s the big deal you say? The big deal is that I am not use to sitting in a car seat and looking out the window.

Midway through our trip, my tummy didn’t feel too good and I threw up all over myself! Mami got nervous and was desperately cleaning me up with wipes.

We were nearly there, but I had to sit in my dirty shirt and shorts for the rest of the ride. It smelled yucky and all I wanted to do was get out of there! As soon as I was out of the car, I felt much better...ahhh, fresh air!

But that little incident got me thinking, who says being a tot is easy?

We are expected to dance, sing and clap on cue – you try having to perform for everyone you meet! Its tiring and I’m not always in the mood to do so.

After doing a poop, I have to wait around for mami to smell me and change me – you try playing, sleeping and sitting on a loaded nappy, its not fun.

Mami por favor, ¡no mas fotos! /Please, no more photos!

When we are out, my nap schedule it completely thrown off – what if you had to sleep in a chair? I know mami wouldn’t like that.

There is way too much kissing going on! I'm expected to kiss mami when she asks – every day mami? Really? I’m a boy – maybe every other day.

I am expected to stop and pose for pictures all the time - can't a boy get a break? No photographs. Just for one day please!

Going to nursery is lots of work! I have to paint cards for mami and daddy, do a daily sing-a-long session, feed the ducks and strive to keep my toys from being taken away. Just typing it all out makes me tired!

I've had to cheer on three teams in the World Cup - Chile, USA and England. I've got to keep mami and daddy happy!

So there you have it, a tot's work is never done.  Oh, and not to mention I moonlight as a blogger!


Okay now, Mami's is singing the alphabet song again and I need to call it a day. Got a busy day ahead of me.

¡Buenas noches!
 
P.S. Mami and I will be in the September issue of Pregnancy and Birth Magazine - keep your eye out for us!

3 comments:

  1. Guess what Little M, the kissing doesn't stop. Baby Boy is two and I still want kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little M!!!!!!!! What a great life! lol Tiny K, send you a hug and a kiss and of course, she agree with everything you said. hahaha!

    Congrats on the Pregnancy & Birth Magazine, que emocionante.

    Dile a mami que gracias por pasar contigo por nuestra pagina, nos pusimos super felices al ver sus comentarios!


    besitos! tiny K and mami y papi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy - thanks for your comment. I'm still not big on kisses, I give them out once a week!

    Mama y Papa - no les mando besos pero si un abrazo. jejeje

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...