Monday, July 26, 2010

A day called Monday

Mami and daddy always talk about different "days".

Its not easy for me to know what day it is.

All I know is:

  • Some days I go to nursery
  • Other days its just mami and me
  • Then it's mami, me and daddy!

Oh, and I also know that I go to sleep when it is dark and wake up when there is light outside. In between I take a nap, but that is only for a short time and mami turns off the lights to make it look dark. But she can't fool me!

After being at home with mami and daddy and after 3 sleeps, it is time to go to nursery again. Mami calls this day Monday, but she says it with a loud groan. Mami doesn't do well on these so-called Mondays.

I tend to sleep in on this day, especially after all the fun I've had with daddy over the past days. Mami wakes up panicking because "we are running late!"

She pulls me out of my crib, says "Little M, you didn't wake me up!" (What does she expect? When I do wake her ups she takes ages to come get me!) and then big rush begins.

Her eyes are puffy and her hair is messy. So funny!

She quickly gets me dressed and brushes my hair with her fingers and yells out "ya, vamos. VAMOS!"

Then before you know it, we are running down the high road to catch the bus.

It's pretty much the same every single Monday. And on top of that, she always forgets something:

"Oh no! I've forgotten my keys"

"Oops! I left my lunch in the fridge"

"Ahhhh, I forgot my Blackberry" (this causes the worst reaction of all!)

Once she even had on mismatched socks! Silly mami.

I don't know how she copes for the rest of her Monday. But as for me, I'm pretty chilled - 12 hours of sleep does wonders!

How are you on Mondays?

Bye bye
Little M

2 comments:

  1. My every days resembles your mami's Monday. Will I ever be on time at school?!
    Thank god for holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh mi amigito, qué pena por su madre! Yo tambien odio los Lunes porque estoy cansado, todos las semanas!

    Bueno. Alas, pequeño, when you're a grown up you'll probably hate Mondays too. That's why God invented bank holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...