Saturday, July 24, 2010

A tiny favour please...

I saw that Cosmopolitan, a magazine for mamas is launching the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards. Not my first reading choice, but I thought it could make mami very happy.

She was looking at the site last week, but she didn't say a word to me about it.

I later went on the computer and thought, "I should put my blog forward for the Lifestyle Category. After all, being a toddler is serious business!"

And because I can't really nominate myself in the fashion or gadget tech categories!


If you like what I write, or have laughed at any of my stories, could you nominate me please?

Just click the logo above, select Lifestyle and that's it! (well, you have a write a few things, but I hope that won't be too difficult)
My promises

I promise to be really really nice to mami. I promise to eat all my food and not throw it around the kitchen. I promise to let her kiss me. I promise to give her more kisses. I promise I won't poop as much (well, sort of)  I promise not to cry right in her ear. I promise to let her wipe my nose. I promise to not  pee pee on the floor. I promise I won't take her makeup brushes and put them in the toilet. I promise to take longer naps. I promise to use my own toothbrush instead of hers.

Phewwww, think that is enough!

Thank you very much lots of hugs and kisses

bye bye

Little M

1 comment:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...