Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A very secret club

Oh no! I completely forgot to tell you about me and mami's first Secret Post Club experience! See we are part of a very secret club where bloggers exchange gifts every month. Its so much fun!
Last week the doorbell rang and mami panicked because she was still in her jammies - so funny! She quickly put on her jeans and a robe and ran to the door. The mail man handed us a box and after getting the tape off the box, mami handed it over and said "here Little M, this is for you".

Wrapped in pretty colourful paper was a some sort of lip makeup for mami (she loves that stuff!) a cupcake magnet, a pretty notebook, a carrier bag with flowers and a tray to make ice lollies for me! Yessssss! YUMMMMY!

Mami read the card and I couldn't stop clapping with excitement. I love paper and boxes!! She looked over at me and said "Little M, mira/look, our secret friend is Julie from All About Us and Such Like! Lets take a picture to send her to say thank you!"


Opening our presents. Thank you Julie!


Julie made mami and me very happy!

So, today was our turn to send our present to our secret friend. But, shhhh! I don't want to ruin the surprise (but I did help choose the gifts by pointing to what I liked at the shop). I wrote her a special note with my green crayon and I hope she can read my writing!

You can be part of the club too. Just read the directions and promise to follow the rules. And you can be anywhere in the world, not just in the UK. And if you are lucky mami and me will send you a nice present!

Bye bye,
Little M





6 comments:

  1. Little M! this is so genial!!!!!!!!!!!!! vamos a ver si lo logramos hacer! luego te contaremos! besos y gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you liked it Little M and Mami! It was my first time soon, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift Little M!
    It's a good and fun idea- might look it up when I'm more organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you're looking forward to lots of yummy lollies! We tried, strangely, some made with mint syrup, which I bought thinking it was lime. Bit like toothpaste, but very refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you got a good parcel!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...