Friday, July 30, 2010

New friends

I love meeting new friends! Today mami and I went to the park and met with Jacqui of Mummy's Little Monkey and Little Lucia. 

Jacqui has a big belly and can't run very fast. I think mami said she has a baby in there. Really? I kept looking for it, but it never came out.

Maybe next time.

I was a little shy a first. I don't like to go all out with people I've just met. Lucia smiled at me and then she just took off running! Poor Jacqui had to get her from the other end of the park! 
I, for once, decided to play it cool and actually be on my best behaviour and sat with mami at the table. But it didn't last long. After having my mac and cheese for lunch, I was outta there!

We did end up in my favourite fenced in area of the park. I think Lucia liked it too because we could hide behind the trees and also see the ducks.

We understand each other very well!

I like Lucia, she makes funny faces, and likes rocks too.

Here's other stuff we did today:
  • We chased the doggies around the park. There were big ones and small ones.
  • Gave each other rocks - she had a good selection! I was impressed.
  • She shared her raisins with me - and then we threw the boxes all over the ground!
  • She helped herself to my juice and then gave me some too! I love being taken care of.
  • When she ran off with my doggy I quickly tried to get it back but she's way faster than me!
  • Mami let her play with MY ball. I couldn't believe it!  (well, it was an act, I don't even like playing with it)
Thanks Jacqui and Lucia - we will come see you very soon! And maybe the baby will come out to play.

bye bye

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...