Friday, July 30, 2010

I tried it! Plum Foods


It’s no secret. I love to eat and I have a big tummy to prove it. I weigh 13.5kilos and as mami says, the scales don't lie.

That's me on the scale!

It was a dream come true to open up a box full of delicious Plum foods a few weeks ago. After all, I am a toddler foodie – and I know what is yummy and what is yucky.

Some of the food mami makes is yucky – I can tell you that! Anything green and I won’t eat it. She tries to fool me and mix it in, but oh no! I pretend to eat it and then I throw it on the floor.

There were lots of different kinds of snacks, cereals, fruit packs and little pots. All have been eaten by the way! And it wasn’t just me – I saw mami eat some few of the biscuits with her tea. I knew it wasn’t just me.
Here are my two favourites:

Mami served me the Four Grain with Mango and Banana Fruity Porridge. It was very yummy and you guessed it, fruity! It reminded me of my baby days. I haven’t had this in a long time because I’ve moved on to toast but it was nice to have for old times sake. Even mami had a bowl because she had run out of her cereal.

Mami liked that it doesn’t have extra sugar and for mamas looking for gluten free food – this is perfect for you!

Then there are my all time favourites, the fruit and vegetable pouches. I could eat those all day long! Mami thinks I don't realise that I'm having vegetables, but they are so yummy and smooth that I dont mind at all (oh yes, and mami says they are really nutritious too!)  I can eat them anywhere and save some for later.

There are some other baby foods which mami use to give me (which I won't name here) and they were YUCKY! I didn't like them and no matter how hungry I was, I would not eat it.

But not with Plum, they taste like daddy could have made them. Apparently they are also good for me (that's what mami says).

Don't believe me? Look how happy I am after having the Lemon Chicken, Sweetcorn and Tarragon!  Or is that the Mango and Banana? I can't remember, but I do know it was gooooood!

Yum and Fun!

You can read more about Plum at http://www.plum-baby.co.uk/. If you really want, you can also become a Plum Mum and taste them for yourself! I really recommend that you do.

bye bye

"gordo" (it means chubby in Spanish and that is mami's nickname for me)

1 comment:

  1. what lovely pictures of you on the blog today! My little girl Lara also loves Plum food. Yummy, yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...