Friday, August 27, 2010

Caca. That's poo in Spanish

Just to update you, mami really should not worry about me talking - I let her know loud and clear what I was up to this morning.

When she came to get me out of my crib, I looked up at her and said "CACA" (poo in Spanish). She was so happy I had said a word, she just laughed and said "Si, caca. Poof! Let's get you changed"

But when she bent down to pick me up, she saw the horror I had been sitting in. "Yuck!" She yelled out and suddenly she realised she was stepping in something mushy. I just stood there and I pointed at my bottom.

I was covered in it! I had never seen it come out the side of my leg that way. Must be the new nappies, not very good I'd say.

So you gotta understand I tried my best to clean it up. I threw it out of the crib, I rubbed it on the side of the wall and wiped my hands on my sheets. Of course, I was just trying to help.

Mami quickly wiped her toes, you should have seen her face, so funny! Then she ran to start the bath and in I went. Ahhh, just what I needed.

I said "caca" again and clapped. She looked at me, sighed and said "Si, caca. Muy bien/very good".

At least she gave me credit for getting the word right. It wasn't easy you know.

I love mami. Even if she did make me sit in my caca.

7 comments:

  1. Ah the joys of motherhood.

    Congratulations on saying your first word Little M! Your mami must be so proud. :)

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a word that Noelie has mastered too. It is the same in french. She laughs when I ask her if she had a caca. Well done for learning it. I think your mami would be a bit happier if you didn't try and help next time. Maybe just scream for her? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. caca is poo in arabic too!

    im ur newest follower!

    anya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah bless you lLittle M well done on saying your first word :)
    Poor mami though I wouldn't fancy facing all that first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny. I found your blog through Mama's Little Nestwork and I love it. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts. I'm your newest follower.

    Jill
    http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great post Little M - thanks for keeping us updated on your caca activities!

    You've taught me a new word today too XD xx

    I remember when my DS was little I laid him on top of the dresser, took his nappy off and bent down to get a new nappy off the shelf. Yeah, you guessed it. Squirties in my hair. Nice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajaja Little M!!! You made me laugh so hard!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...