Sunday, August 8, 2010

I tried it! FlexiBath


Yipppeeeeeee! I got a new bathtub! Yessss! I love it and so does mami and daddy. It's red, it folds up and it's called a FlexiBath.

I know what you're thinking "he doesn't have a bath tub?" and the answer is "no, I don't".

See when I was a baby mami and daddy has a special tub for me. They used the big one and I couldn't wait to go in there. Then we moved to another flat, and guess what? Our new flat does not have one! I searched and searched, but no luck.

I realised mami and daddy wash standing up and it doesn't look very fun.

So when I was asked to try the FlexiBath I jumped at the chance and made sure mami emailed the right person. We got one in our favourite colour, red! This bathtub is made for me!

I think the two guys from a country called Denmark who invented the FlexiBath also lived in small flats. They wanted a bathtub that would not take up too much space and easy to put away. Just like us!



First Impressions

When it arrived, mami and daddy looked at each other a bit worried. Mami whispered "it looks a bit small, don't you think?" Daddy just nodded and said, "well, let's try it out".

See, I'm not getting any smaller, I have a big tummy to prove it and the thought of being crammed in my other tub didn't make me very happy.

The colour was a bright red, just how we like it (both of my buggies are red). The flexible plastic is clearly of very good quality and folds completely flat.

Bath Time!

It was like a dream come true! I went into the tub, and at first I was a bit scared because I had never been in so much water.

You should see the other tub I had, it was like bathing in a bucket! Mami filled the tub and like magic it expanded! It looked twice as big and it was the perfect fit.

I could move around, play with my toys and I could actually put my hands underwater!

I saw that many people use this for travelling, but I think any family with out tubs in their homes should have this.

Best of all, I can use it until I'm 4 years old!

Mami and Daddy

Mami kept saying this tub is "absolutely perfect".

Although it does say it is "non-slip" daddy noticed that it was really slippery for me, so maybe a bit more traction on the bottom would be better.

Also, the plug is really easy to lose. I should know because I sneaked into the bathroom and took the plug with me. Mami and daddy spend a whole day looking for it!

They would like to see the plug be attached so that it's not so easy for me to take and hide.

Me

I give this bath two hands up! It does what it says, and it is a very good price. You can buy one for £29.95.

Bathtime has never been so much fun!

bye bye,













6 comments:

  1. Little M. I must say that you look absolutely adorable inside your new red tub..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea for people gonig camping or travelling. Even when you stay in a hotel the baths are too big to bath a little one. I would definately buy something handy like this.I love the bright colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great little M and I wonder if Mummy might borrow it to soak her feet after a hard day?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee Little M looks very pleased to be in his flexi bath. They are a gOod idea aren't they? I don' t think Burton would approve as he is used to being able to move around more but then we are lucky as we have a big bath in our house. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell you, its not just Little M who wants a bath tub, I wish Flexibath would make one for me too! I miss just being able to relax a bit. Thanks for comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...