Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Gallery - Mami's Playtime

I'm baaaack!

It has been a very long time since I've done anything for The Gallery. But the theme this week was playtime and of course that is my specialty!

I thought about all the fun pictures I could post like the one of me making mud cakes.

Orrrrr the one of me painting all over the kitchen floor. And even the one of me building a tall tower with daddy.

But no. I decided to ask daddy to take a picture of mami during her playtime.
That is usually after I go to bed so I had to trust he would get a good picture.

Mami's playtime

I knew mami liked to play computer, but I thought for sure I'd see a picture of her colouring or playing with my lego blocks. I had no idea she considered this as her playtime.

But there you have it - mami's playtime (wonder what's she's doing, I do all the hard work!)

bye bye,



7 comments:

  1. Lol yes tweeting ismy playtime too Little M ! great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile, this could be me right now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only agree that this could be me as well ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Little M, you learned to write your name! Well done :)

    I agree this could be me too. Tilly and Jasper's Daddy thinks that I spend too much time on the computer. Unfortunately he doesn't realise that this is how I relax!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. See - we grown ups have our playtime too! Glad Daddy got you a good picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a new blog network of amazing bloggers! I would love for you to come and join Mama's Little Nestwork! It is a great way to get your blog noticed by more bloggers! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! make sure and visit often and comment on featured bloggers. I will choose my features from the Nestwork members who comment and support one another the most! Bloglove! Come and visit my blog and say hi when you get a chance at Mama's Little Chick! Weclome to the Nestwork!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...