Monday, August 16, 2010

I tried it! Mr Colour Maker

 
A while back mami let me paint in the kitchen and I made an absolute mess!

She turned for one moment and I painted the floor, the cabinets and when she tried to take the brush away, I even painted her jeans! It was so much fun! Although, mami didn't think so.

So when I was offered to try out Mr Colour Maker paint bucket by Tomy, mami was very happy for some good clean fun!
I am only a year and a half and even though it is recommended for kids 2-5 years old, I enjoy seeing the bucket light up when I pour the different colours. I don't know it does it, but the entire bucket begins to glow and I use the magic wand to stir it all up. You can even mix colours to make new ones!



It took mami a few tries to understand how it worked, but daddy and I got it just fine.

He asks you to pour in red, blue and yellow, sings back to you and explains how to make more colours. Mami and daddy help me with this, because I am still working on learning my colours. Daddy thinks it is a clever little invention.





Mami's only concern is that the lid came off right away. It didn’t break off, it just comes off all the time. And without the lid Mr Colour Maker doesn’t work. So when I hid the lid and couldn’t remember where it was, I couldn’t mix the colours. Oh no!



But daddy thinks this is on for a reason – the lid is meant to come off so that it won’t break off. See?

It also sings the rainbow song and there are 3 different modes depending on how well you know your colours.

One night, mami came into my room to check on me and she tripped on Mr Colour Maker and it lit up and said “wake me up with some colour please”.

This scared her so much she yelled out and woke me up. He is sneaky! He goes quiet after not playing with him, but mami wishes there was a permanent off button.


Lid aside, mami, daddy and I really like  Mr Colour Maker and I give it two hands up! It makes a great gift and you can get it for £24.99 from Tomy, Argos and other toy shops in the UK.

I also use it to keep my dummies and the rocks that I find at the park.  So it serves as a storage too!

Now get painting!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...