Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mr George (at Asda)

Life as a blogger. It has its perks. Most of the time mami gets to bask in the rewards while I stay at home with daddy. But not this time. Last week I was invited to my first ever press event for someone named George.

Can you find me?

Our friends at Asda were nice enough to invite both mami and I (my name was even on the invite!) to see the new clothes coming out for this Autumn and Winter.

This George person has some really nice clothes. I'm not too concerned about what I wear, but I noticed mami was especially impressed with the kids clothes. She said the "prices were amazing and it was good quality".

How about this one mami?

See, mami knew of George's clothing line from Walmart in the US, and lets just say she was less than impressed. So she wasn't sure what to expect from the clothing here in the UK.

But mami's eyes lit up when we arrived at The Hospital Club in London where the room was decorated with "some seriously stylin' pieces".

Snowflake sweater - to match the one daddy has

These were not the "frumpy frocks" she had in mind. These were stylish and affordable clothing for the entire family.

Like many other mamas, mami likes to dress nice but really can't spend too much on clothes. I think she use to shop a lot, but doesn't anymore. She says the clothing that Mr George has to offer is just what she has been looking for!

If you don't believe us, just look at this toggle coat mami can't wait to buy...


And now look at the price...




Amazing, right?

So what are you waiting for? The new line comes out in October and mami has already told daddy we are making a special trip to "check it out".


Hey, I'm talking to you!








6 comments:

  1. Squeaky wants me to say that Mr George makes really comfortable clothes, and she's sad to have grown out of her favourites. And I agree with Mami, that coat is lovely, and I know what I'll be buying in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, Little M and Maria. Nice to see behing the scenes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, will be checking it out soon. Anyway, how is your leg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, I am a fan of supermarket clothes, just becuase I never get out to shop for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat! What a bargain! Thanks for the word up Little M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like the look of the furry coat behind you in the toggle coat pic!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...