Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A touch of colour

The Gallery theme this week is "Seasons"

I've noticed that the days have changed. I'm back to wearing a coat and boots. No more running around barefoot and wearing short sleeved shirts.

Mami and I don't go out to the park like we use to and it gets dark even before my bedtime.

At nursery we don't go for walks as much and sometimes we stay inside because it is raining.

The leaves on the trees are yellow and the park is full of piles of leaves that have fallen to the ground. I know, because I love to jump in them!

 Really pretty flower

Mami and daddy say they love this time of year because of the smells, the colours and the abundance. Papi always says it is harvest season or autumn.

Even with the leaves falling and the days getting darker and colder, we had a touch of colour in our front garden. A very red flower called a rose popped up.

I pulled off some petals too!

Isn't it beautiful?

What is your favourite season?


1 comment:

  1. I love summer as i love the heat and the long days, the icecream and the noise outside of lots of children playing.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...