Saturday, November 13, 2010

Big mouth!


Check out mami's big lips. But don't worry, they are not real!!

Mami won this Lulu Guinness clutch when she went attended the launch of Vaseline's new Lip Therapy stick range (instead of the tins)

The new stick range just came out this week, and her favourite is the rosy one (which smells very good by the way!)

 And actually when she wasn't paying attention I ate some of daddy's chapstick.  Shhh, don't say anything to her, but they are approved by me.

Personally tasted by me, Vaseline Original Lip Therapy

The other "tastes" they have are:

Rosy
Cocoa
Aloe
Orignal (I tried it!)



4 comments:

  1. It smells so good! I don't like the tins, too messy but the sticks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were always in a stick! I am so not with it but will look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clutch that is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...