Sunday, November 14, 2010

Me at Discover Dogs!

Mami never told me she worked with dogs!! (Well, sort of)

Through her work she got tickets for us to go see the Discover Dogs show at Earls Court.

Discover Dogs is organised by the Kennel Club who also present Crufts!

Wow!!

He looks innocent, but he wouldn't stay still

There were dogs everywhere! I went right up and pet some, but other doggies scared me a little.

I even saw one poop, hahaha! It smelled yucky!


After this he tried to lick my face!

They had over 200 different types of dogs, big and small, furry and bald, fat and skinny.

There were special competitions like Waggiest Tail, that means the doggy with the wiggliest, waggiest tail wins!

His tail kept hitting my legs!

It sort of reminded me of The Baby Show only for dogs.

There were rows and rows of displays with special foods and snacks, clothes (saw a pair of wellies for doggies) lots of toys, beds, and even buggies!

Seems I have lots in common with them. Hmm?

Wait a minute....those aren't for me! They are sweaters for dogs!

I really wanted to bring one home, but mami didn't really let me do that.

There were a lot of other kids and it looked like families were having a good time. All I know is, I had a GREAT day!

Oh, and if you love dogs as much as I do, follow @KCLovesDogs on twitter updates on all things dogs!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun. My mum has taken me to cat shows from an early age but I've never been to a dog show.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...