Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Peppa Pig Party!!

Guess where I went today? To a party with Peppa Pig!!

Everyone was there, Peppa, Daddy Pig, Mummy Pig, George and all their friends! It was Peppa's birthday so they made a cake, danced and even went on a nature walk!

I can't believe I got to see her in real life...she looks much bigger in person.



Mami won the tickets in September and the big day finally arrived (with a little bit of snow too!)

And its not just for kids. Oh no! All of the mummies and daddies were up and dancing, even my papi!

And don't worry, there is plenty of time to party with Peppa. She will be having a party in London until the 2nd of January at the Criterion Theatre in Piccadilly Circus.

What are you waiting for? Go go go! Trust me, its goooood!







2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful, Little M. Do you think I'd be too old for a Peppa's Party? Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Peppa do a public appearance at Westfield shopping centre last year - she's enormous!!

    Hope you enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...