Thursday, December 16, 2010

Asda: Something Extra Special

Mmmm, mmmmm, Christmas dinner is going to be gooooood!

Its true.

Asda sent us an Extra Special delivery last week and papi cooked up a big "practice dinner" with all the yummy food.

Extra Special is the name of the food range at Asda and let me tell you, there couldn't be a better name for it!

Mami and papi started off with some duck rolls as an appetizer (I didn't get to have any) while papi prepared the turkey.

I couldn't wait to eat because it smelled so de-li-cious! We also had roast potatoes, mixed vegetables, and cranberry sauce.


I love having dinner with mami and papi! And even though mami had a special plate for me I wanted to serve myself just like they did.

Eventually I got my way and I chose the biggest piece of turkey, EVER!


I did end up having a little bit of everything - the roast potatoes were extra good (best I've had so far) and I even ate the mixed vegetables.

I could see mami smiling with delight at this. I hope she enjoyed it, because I won't be doing that again.


Mami said the dinner was "excellent" and she was impressed with the quality of the frozen food and of course at the prices. A good sized turkey only costs £10!

All that turkey made me very sleepy so I called it an early night. But mami and papi stayed up and had the Extra Special Luxury Christmas Pudding for dessert.


By the taste of it, I really think it is going to be an extra special Christmas.

I hear there are gifts too, can't wait for that!

Do you have your Christmas menu ready? What are you having?

¡Feliz Navidad!

4 comments:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...