Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mami's little singing reindeer!

For weeks I have been singing songs about jingle bells, Christmas pudding, a Christmas star and wishing you a merry Christmas.

Today, instead of practising as normal, my friends and I walked to another room and my teacher painted my nose red and I wore silly antlers. I was supposed to be some sort of animal.

A reindeer I think.

We sat in a circle in chairs and then suddenly a white curtain was pulled up and there sitting in front of me were mami and papi and lots of other parents too!

This was our concert! I got it now!

We started singing and I was in charge of shaking the maraca (adding a little latin flavour)

That's me with the antlers and striped sweater!


Then I thought, I'll let everyone else sing for a while


But I joined in and clapped along to Jingle Bells because that is my favourite song


Then I really didn't want to sing anymore

So I just picked my nose - there's always something in there!


Mami and papi looked very happy. I'm glad they liked my show!


6 comments:

  1. Hee hee what a cute post! Such a sweetie. Merry chrsimas little M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he looks adorable! Dare I ask what he did with that finger after it visited his nose ;-)

    Gorgeous pictures, such a special event!

    He was a very dashing reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You're a cutie. I gotta admire your ability to entertain yourself AND others! And yes, I'd like to know what happened with your finger after you went deep nose diving... ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember both the boys first nativities and I cherrish them in my heeart. He is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I guess when he feels a bat in the cave... you just gotta get it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que guapo! Hope you had a lovely time. I bet your parents did. Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...