Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Glee-ful Christmas!

Is it Christmas yet? I can tell we are getting closer but I don't know how much more I have to wait. It seems I have been singing "jingle bells" for a very long time!

It's no secret mami loves Glee, and to make this Christmas even more special, papi and I got her Glee The Christmas Album.

She hasn't stopped listening to it, but instead of being annoying papi and I really really like it!

In the evenings mami will turn down the lights, turn on the tree and  put on "Deck the Rooftop" and we will march around the living room playing the spoons and banging my bucket.

Its such an upbeat and festive song, it really just makes me happy!


Then right before bed, we listen to a slower song called "O Holy Night" and then I'm off to sleep.

Other tunes include: Deck the Rooftop, Merry Christmas Darling, Baby Its Cold Outside, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Last Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, O Christmas Tree, Jingle Bells, You're a Mean One Mr Grinch, Angels We Have Heard on High.

Its like Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Santa all rolled into one!

Feliz Navidad!

1 comment:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...