Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some cool reviews

How is everyone doing?? I really don't feel like sleeping and I cried so loud mami is letting me stay up a little later tonight. Yessss!

This past week mami and I have took a little break from the computer and have been keeping busy doing other stuff (and papi has been away, so its just been the two of us).

But we are back and we have some really cool stuff to tell you about this week. We've got music, books and a grooming kit!

Cbeebies: Song Time

Some of you know how much mami and I love singing and dancing. Very happy to know we are expanding our music collection. We received the new Cbeebies Song Time CD to listen to. And boy does it have a lot of songs! Fifty songs to be exact.


Some of them I don't know but they are all from the TV shows. Mami likes to turn some music on during our tidy up time and right before I go to bed.

My favourite song is Honk your Horns (Chuggington) and mami's favourite song is Time to go to sleep from In the Night Garden.

Lots to listen to and lots of fun. Add it to your collection!

50 Ideas for a Wonderful Winter

Now while mami may come up with silly games for us to play, she does run out of ideas. (A walk in the park, again?? Come on mami!!)

So when mami's friend Becky Goddard-Hill sent us her new E-Book (that means its online) called 50 Ideas for a Wonderful Winter I happily accepted it so that we can do some new stuff.



Mami was impressed with all the ideas and we have even tried some - although we may have to try again. She took all my old crayons, placed them in muffin tins and baked them! Then I had one round crayon with lots of colours!

You too can get some fresh ideas! The book only costs £1.50 and worth every penny!

Thanks Becky!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Health Care Kit

Each morning I watch papi comb his hair and brush his teeth. I never like mami trying to chase me around the house to brush my teeth, but when I got my very own kit, I thought "now we're talking".

Tommee Tippee sent me their Closer to Nature Health Care and Grooming Kit and it has everything a boy like me needs to keep well groomed (mami's words there).

The kit has everything parents need for us kids from the early baby days including: nail clippers, (they scare me!) comb, toothbrush, hair brush, a snot sucker (I REFUSE to let mami use that on me) and a a little white stick called a thermometer to see if I'm hot or not.

Usually mami uses it when I don't feel very well.

Great kit to have!

Hope you enjoyed reading about these, and go and check them out. I'll be back this week, got lots more to tell you.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...