Saturday, December 11, 2010

I miss you papi!!

Mami says "I'm a hand full" I don't know what that means but I think it's a good thing!

Papi has been away this week. I woke up one morning and he was gone. I think he is working far away again. He does that sometimes.

So it's just been me and mami. And she seems even more tired than usual. Not sure why, we've been having so much fun!

We go out to play and watch movies. And today I got to watch a very special movie my grandma sent me.


It's all about dogs! And I love dogs! It's called Snow Buddies. Lots of doggies playing in the snow, and you know how much I love that!

That's me watching the movie and relaxing, but we really should get blogging soon. I should catch up tomorrow, just been so busy!

And papi, if you are reading this, I miss you and can't wait to see you soon. I rearranged your sock drawer for you all by myself. Mami didn't help me at all. I hope you like it!


1 comment:

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...