Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday cake!

Yesterday was my number 2 birthday!

Mami and papi came into my room in the morning with a big chocolate cake and 2 candles and then sang "happy birthday" to me in English and Spanish.

Its a tradition for us to to come and sing first thing in the morning. Then we got up and I got to open my gifts!

Mmmm cake!

The rest of the day was a blur. Some friends came over, I opened more gifts and then I FINALLY got to eat some of the cake with white chocolate buttons.

And it was soooo good!


Getting ready to blow out the candle!

Mami and papi looked really tired at the end of the party but I wanted to play all night long. I did everything possible to stay up and enjoy my birthday.

I jumped from sofa to sofa and ran away when mami said "a la cama" (time for bed).

I guess I did fall asleep at some point, because next thing I know I woke up and it was today.

And let me tell you, I was partied out! I did not want to get up but mami made me go to nursery.

But despite being tired, I discovered that I love to party - I can't wait for the next year!



8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Little M, hope this coming year is even more fun than the last!

    Bet that cake was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias!

    I think that cake was too good, b/c I couldn't calm him down from the high!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little M, 2 is a great age. Boys, noise with muck on Jen, themadhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a very happy birthday! Belated Feliz Cumpleaños!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Cumpleaños Little M.

    You are exactly 1 year and 1 day older than Squeaky. It sounds like you had a lovely day - did you share your cake with Mami and Papi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
    Glad you had a lovely day and a great party....Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely birthday post Litttle M! looks like you had a wonderful birthday xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...