Monday, January 10, 2011

GLEE Mama!

You know when you have a feeling something isn't quite right?

Well, tonight I had a very sneaky feeling that mami was really desperate to get me to bed, fast.

She only read me one book instead of the usual two and we only sang one song. I knew something was different but didn't know what. Hmm? Very suspicious!

But then I remembered! Tonight was the return of GLEE here in the UK. You have no idea how much mami has missed this show.

And to let everyone know just how much of a GLEEK she is, she asked our friend Rebecca at Two Become Four to make her this cool badge.

Check it out! What do you think?


I'm a Glee Mama!


It's awwwwwsome, isn't it?

And if you love Glee as much as we do, then take the badge and show everyone just how proud you are to be a GLEEK! Leave us a comment so we can include you in our posts.

(AKA: Little Gleek)

6 comments:

  1. I had to recorded - gonna try and watch it this afternoon. Eeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! First episode was a bit slow, but so happy to have it back. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree last nights didnt have me as full of glee as normal. I need more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Glee it's aweome and a britney episode all the better. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just found Glee so have made the husband download every episode so I can watch them all in order. I'm very fast becoming a Gleek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies and Glowless, welcome to the wonderful world that is GLEE!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...