Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year Reviews - Check these out!

New Year, New (Maclaren) Beginning
Back in June, we received a Maclaren Triumph buggy to review and we love it! But little did mami know that Maclaren also have mother and baby care products too!

So seeing that it is a new year, I thought what better than to tell you about Beginning. I'm nearly 2 now, and if I've learned anything is that you mums love your products!

They have made an organic based range that helps the well-being of mums and babies. Mami really likes their candles and especially the smell of lavender. Some of our other favourites the belly balm (which mami just uses as moisturizer), the massage oil and the bath and shower exilir.

Maclaren have lots to choose from and they make great gifts for new mums and babies. Check out their range, and they also have toys too! Cool!

Twitter @MaclarenBabyUK

Pabobo Barbapapa lights
I love lights! I run into mami's room in the morning and turn on her light. During December, I was in charge of turning on the Christmas tree lights and now I turn on my Pabobo lights before bedtime. These lights came all the way from France. Oui!

Mami wasn't sure where to put the lights. Since they are the Barbapapa Chain light, we decided to wrap them around the tall lamp - they look so cool! Especially the little faces on them.

I wake up at night sometimes and I don't like being in the dark, so seeing the lights makes it easier for me to find my way.
But you don't have to do to France to get these light, nooooo. You can get them here in the UK or online.

Twitter: @Pabobo


Twist n' Pop Straw Baby BornFree Cup
Ever since I discovered how to use a straw its been loads of fun. I slurp my juice and water from my cup spit it out! Mami doesn't like when I do this, but I just laugh and she can't help but laugh too.

Anyway, my newest cup has a straw that folds away which helps keep it clean. Its called Twist n' Pop Straw Cup by Baby Born Free. They got in touch with mami and sent me this green cup to test out.

Its very easy to sip and I don't have to make a big effort to suck up my juice!

Mami also likes it because the free flowing liquid can help avoid middle ear infections and the soft straw doesn't interfere with speech development that some teated cups have been known get in the way of.

She had no idea that children's cups could affect speech or teeth development, so this was very surprising to her! (and me)

Twitter: @BabyBornFreeUK



So there you have it, 3 great products that mami and I were fortunate to try out. Give them a follow on twitter and see what thy are all about. You might be surprised like we were.

And if you've tried them out let us know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. I love the Beginning Comforting Room Mist, smells absolutely divine and natural ingredients too - lush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbie, thanks for coming by. The room mist is great, I use it in Little M's room after changing his nappy. Are you on twitter? Let me know what your blog is :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...